Makes 1 serving
Phases allowed: Starting on Cruise
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
2 tablespoons Dukan Diet organic oat bran
1 tablespoon wheat bran
3 tablespoons powdered nonfat milk
1 egg white
½ cup low sodium crushed tomatoes
1 cup peppers, sliced
1 cup cut up grilled chicken
1/3 cup mushrooms
1 cup arugula lettuce
Buy the Dukan Diet Baking Pack for Great Savings!
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl combine the oat bran, wheat bran, milk powder, egg, and egg white.
3. Heat a small nonstick pan over medium heat, spread the mixture evenly over the bottom of the pan, and cook on one side for 4 minutes.
4. Turn the pancake onto a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper and bake for 3 minutes.
5. Remove the cookie sheet from the oven and temporarily set aside.
6. Add the toppings onto the pizza crust.
7. Return to the oven and bake for an additional 8 minutes.
Note: For variety you can add fat- free feta cheese and artichokes .
For 2 servings, double the ingredients and use a large nonstick pan or bake on a sheet tray for 10 minutes