Prep time: 5 minutes - Cooking time: 15-17 minutes
Makes 6 Pumpkin Mini Loafs or 12 Muffins
(4 tablespoons of oat bran per mini Pumpkin Loaf or 2 tablespoons per muffin)
- 1 Dukan Diet Vanilla Oat Bran Muffin Mix
- 1 large or extra-large whole egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (leave out for Cruise phase)
*This recipe requires a seasonal pumpkin baking pan. You can always make in a regular muffin pan.
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Whisk eggs in a medium sized mixing bowl.
3. Add all ingredients and spoon evenly into non-stick mini pumpkin loaf pans or use paper cups for regular muffin pan.
4. Bake for 15-17 minutes