Prep time: 5 minutes - Cook time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 Dukan Diet Oat Bran Vanilla Muffin Mix
- 6 teaspoons Dukan Diet Cocoa Powder
- 3 tablespoons Maca powder
- 1 egg white
- 1 large or extra-large whole egg
- 1 ½ cups water
- 6 oz. serving (3/4 cup) of nonfat Greek yogurt
- Stevia to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine muffin mix with cocoa powder, maca powder, yogurt and water. Add stevia as well if you want a sweeter muffin
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs for one minute until well beaten, add to the muffin mix, and blend well.
- Spoon the batter into a non-stick heart shaped muffin pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
NOTE: Oven temperatures may vary; do not over bake or muffins can become dry. Refrigerate leftovers for up to 3 days in a sealed container. Muffins will keep for up to 2 months if frozen - to defrost, place them in your fridge overnight. When ready to eat, microwave for 15 seconds.