Prep time: 15 min - Cook time: 35 min - Makes 9 brownies
- 3 packages Dukan Shirataki noodles
- 2/3 cup Dukan Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 3 eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Note:You can also add 9 tablespoons of goji berries in the Cruise phase or in the Stabilization phase you may add 1 cup chopped nuts.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease an 8x8-inch pan or line with parchment paper.
- Prepare Shirataki noodles according to package and then pan-fry them, making sure to get them very dry and then leave them to cool.
- Put noodles in a Vitamix blender or food processor and process as close to a gel as possible.
- Place cocoa powder, sweetener, baking powder and sea salt in a medium bowl and mix well.
- In another bowl beat eggs and egg whites with vanilla, then add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and blend well.
- Stir in noodles, and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until the top is firm and a toothpick comes out dry—do not under bake.