Our Chia Seeds will expire fairly soon (in December 2017). The product is still good to eat after that date. But we can't sell them after the expiration date.
Dukan Chia seeds are tiny, nutritional dynamos. The seeds pack a powerful nutritional punch into a very small serving. In a single tablespoon, you get 4 grams of fiber, 2 grams of protein and 1.6 grams of Omega-3 fatty acids. Chia is often considered the richest plant-based source of dietary fiber, protein and Omega-3’s.
The real superfood:
- 5x the calcium found in milk
- 3x the antioxidant potency of blueberries
- 2x the potassium of bananas
- 3x the iron found in spinach
- Hypo-allergenic (gluten, corn and soy free)
- More neutral taste than flaxseeds
- Good source of energy
- Contains powerful antioxidants, fiber, calcium and other beneficial compounds.
- Chia seeds also have the amazing ability to absorb as much as 12 times more water than their weight, creating a gel-like substance. This gel can help people feel full longer and even prevent spikes in blood sugar that often occur after eating.
- Helps to encourage regularity, elimination, and detoxification.
- Nature's richest vegetarian supply of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Helps to ease the pain and inflammation caused by arthritis, possibly because of its high content of omega-3s.
- Attack: 0 Tablespoon
- Cruise: 1 Tablespoon
- Conso: 1 Tablespoon
- Stabi: 2+ Tablespoons
Ingredients: chia seeds