This products been discontinued.
Stevia is a South American plant native to Paraguay that has long been used to sweeten beverages including coffee and tea. Stevia is now grown and harvested in many areas of the world, from Central and South America to Asia, Europe and Africa. You can find this plant as an ingredient in many products including desserts, candy and soft drinks.
Benefits of using Dukan Diet Organic Stevia:
- 100% natural calorie-free sweetener that is 300 times sweeter than sugar.
- No bitter aftertaste.
- Keeps its taste in both hot and cold beverages.
- Fights sugar cravings.
- Great for diabetics – does not affect blood glucose or insulin response.
- Inhibits the growth of some bacteria, including those that cause tooth decay and gum disease.
- To sweeten your Dukan Diet recipes when baking cookies, cakes, muffins and pancakes.
- To sweeten plain fat-free Greek yogurt, without the extra calories and carbs.
- Topically to soften the skin and smooth out wrinkles. Facial masks can be made by adding water to the powder.
Use 1 scoop or as desired. Stevia is concentrated, so you won’t use as much as you would regular sugar.
Ingredients: Organic Stevia Extract Powder (stevia rebaudiana) Leaf
Allowed in all phases.